Watercolor Weddings, Marchesa’s Something Blue & More This Week On The Safari
Happy weekend friends! Here is a round-up of this week’s posts from Dress Safari & Venue Safari:
- A super colorful wedding with modern mix and match chairs spotted on Green Wedding Shoes.
- Need an idea for your “something blue”? Check out this gorgeous flowy, light blue Marchesa gown.
- Congressman Barney Frank becomes the first US Representive to marry someone of the same gender while in office!
- Southern Weddings featured this fabulous wedding with fun, colorful bridesmaids dresses. Can’t decide on a color? Use them all!
- Looking for a laid-back beach wedding in North Carolina? Check out the Outer Bank’s barrier islands.
- We are head over heels for this Inbal Dror wedding gown, we adore the low back, pearls and bow… the cut of this dress is divine.
Photograph by: Scott Clark Photography