LOVE this gorgeous bride in our partner, Blue Hen Bridal’s vintage drop stud earrings. They are the absolute perfect size, sparkle for brides. “Like” Blue Hen Bridal on Facebook to purchase them at an upcoming sale! XO.
By entering the giveaway you are agreeing that you have reviewed and agreed with the giveaway rules below:
Blue Hen GIVEAWAY PROMOTION RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
SPONSOR: The contest is sponsored by Blue Hen.
Blue Hen Giveaway Promotion (the “Giveaway”) is open to residents of the 50 US states (including the District of Columbia) that are at least 18 years of age as of the date of their entry. Employees of Blue Hen, Dress Safari and Venue Safarii and their immediate family members (mother, father, sibling, child) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Users must have a Facebook account and LIKE Blue Hen to be eligible. Only one Facebook account per person is eligible. Like the Blue Hen page on Facebook and share the official Blue Hen image on Facebook in a way that allows visitability to all of your “Friends” with a public setting so all can view it including Blue Hen.
Two prizes will be awarded. The prize will include (and may or may not be limited to):a $50 gift card to Blue Hen.. Early access to the Blue Hen merchandise on August 3, 2013 before the items go on sale to the public on August 4, 2013 and a 25% discount to be used on personal purchases until 12/31/2013.
All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner.
3. DATES: The Giveaway will run from July 21 through July 31, 2013 midnight EST. One winner will be selected at the end of the time period.
4. ENTRY FOR DRAWING: Entries may be earned by:
1. Like Blue Hen on Facebook
2. Share the official Share to Win Blue Hen image on Facebook.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: Sponsor will select a winner randomly from among all eligible entries. Sponsors’ decisions as to the administration and operation of the Giveaway and the selection of the winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be announced on the Blue Hen Facebook page. If any winner announcement remains unanswered for more than forty-eight (48) hours, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to contact Sponsor to collect the prize. Once winners have confirmed their status as an eligible winner, Once announced, winner will be responsible for providing Blue Hen with his or her full name, email address, and mailing address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted). Winners will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity release (where legal) within fourteen (14) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing. All prizes will be mailed out within fourteen (14) days of Giveaway close.
7. PUBLICITY: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes permission to use winners’ names, photographs, likenesses and geographical data for advertising and promotional purposes in any media throughout the world, without further notice, right of review, approval or compensation except where prohibited by law.
8. RELEASE: Participants agree to release and hold Sponsor and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from all liability, damage, losses or injury to person or property resulting from or incurred in connection with their acceptance, forfeiture or use of any prize or their participation in the sweepstakes. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: VenueSafari is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer hardware or software or other technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online regardless of cause.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the promotion. Multiple Facebook accounts are prohibited. Winners that are found to have multiple Facebook accounts will be disqualified. Any use of robotic; automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, VenueSafari reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the promotion.
11. NO ENDORSEMENT OR LIABILITY FOR PRIZES: Sponsor does not make any endorsement of the products or services provided as part of the prize associated with this Giveaway and hereby disclaims any and all liability associated with the same.
Hulk Hogan’s daughter Brooke Hogan has become engaged to Dallas Cowboys football player Phil Costa. My guess? This will be one OVER the top wedding. How many different wedding dresses do you think the reality-star-turned-pop-singer will wear? I bet she will outdo Kim Kardashian’s three wedding dresses (at her wedding to Kris Humphries) and Real Housewives of the OC star Tamra Barney… who also wore three gowns. So many 4 wedding dresses? or 5?