Hosting A Wedding During Hurricane Season, Gorgeous Gowns and More This Week On The Safari
It’s round-up time! Your chance to peek at our gorgeous wedding finds… international wedding dress designers, unique wedding venues and more…this week on the Safari:
- Incredibly embellished, unique wedding dresses from International Bridal Designers – Mariana Hardwick and Ida Sjöstedt
- Need help choosing your wedding colors? We love these for wedding color inspiration!
- Janice Carnevale is back on the blog with 9 Amazing Wedding Ceremony Backdrop ideas.. some DIY, some not… but ALL gorgeous.
- This is not the first time we have talked at New York City wedding venue, The New York Public Library, but you do not want to miss these incredible hanging floral centerpieces by Tantawan Bloom
- We love a good deal! Who doesn’t? Check out this “Look For Less” by Adrianna Papell of a Jenny Packham wedding gown.
- We hope Hurricane Isaac did not affect you or your wedding! Worried about picking a wedding date during hurricane season or the chance of running into other inclement weather on your big day?
- Love cooking shows? Chef Robert Irvine of Restaurant Impossible and wife Gail Kim were married at this picture perfect Napa Valley winery. The romantic setting makes wineries great wedding locations.
Photograph by Gina Zeidler