What to Wear: Vineyard Wedding
We’re continuing our “What to Wear” series for wedding guests this week with another popular setting – vineyards & wineries! As you can see on Venue Safari, these locations are usually a little bit rustic and often feature outdoor ceremonies. Your wedding attire should be more sophisticated than a garden wedding, but less formal than one in a museum, hotel or country club.
I love the idea of wearing jewel tones like ruby red, burgundy, navy and emerald green to a vineyard. Lace is also perfect for the romantic, vintage feel.
This navy peplum dress hits the right note of being sophisticated, yet not too formal. In a nod to the vineyard setting, I adore the idea of cork accessories, like this clutch. You could also pick cork wedges. A rose gold monogram necklace and pave earrings complement the look nicely without overwhelming the dress – a statement necklace is a little too flashy when you are out in the countryside. Finish it off with nude wedges that won’t sink in the grass and a pinky-nude nail polish from Rescue Beauty Lounge.
- Preen Independent Woman Navy Blue Peplum Dress
- J. Crew Invitation Clutch in Cork
- Ginette Medium Lace Rose Gold Monogram Necklace
- Bauble Bar Rose Gold Pave Stud Earrings
- Jimmy Choo Bello Nude Patent Wedges
- Rescue Beauty Lounge Nail Polish in Opaque Nude
Here are some more of my picks for vineyard wedding guests in jewel tones and lace.
- Diane von Furstenberg Sarita Flower Lace Dress
- Shoshanna Natasha Navy Dress
- Madison Marcus Jade Lace V-Back Dress
- Sachin and Babi Pomegranate Pop Ruched Dress
Heading to a wedding at a winery or vineyard? What are you wearing?